As a council member I plan work on issues that are non-partisan and at local community level. We need to ensure we are working on providing the best public services and experiences for everyone in our city.Sean Fleming
- Work on local issues that affect our citizens directly.
- Work with community members bring their ideas to council and being a voice for all of our city citizens.
- Protect our Police and Fire Budget so that our citizens are responded to in a timely and properly while also keeping police professional.
- Work on Unifying our City with Events, City Programs for all of our community.
- Work with the DDA, Chamber of Commerce, and the City Offices on ways to help businesses succeed and grow.
- Work to find ideas and ways to revitalize aesthetics of the downtown area.
- Work to always to improve city services, such as Trash, Water Quality, Library, Parks and Recreation.
- Create a city of Inclusive to all by promoting new cultural experiences, city programs, city facilities and parks for all.